TLC Plumbing and heating are a team of central heating, radiator and boiler power flushing experts.
Power flushing is the process of removing sludge and other debris from radiators, boilers and pipework.
Using powerful chemicals, pumps and industrial magnets, your heating system can be restored close to its original condition, resulting in huge improvements in performance and efficiency.
TLC Plumbing and heating power flushing team utilise the very latest power flushing equipment, including magnetic filtration and thermal imaging cameras.
How would I know if my system needs flushing?
The main signs to look out for are:
• Small leaks in radiators.
• Radiators feel cold but pipes are hot
• Excessive noise from the boiler or pump
• Cold areas on radiators e.g. at the bottom
• Heating is slow to warm up
• Some radiators struggle to heat up as well as others
• Discoloured water when you bleed the radiators
• Noisy radiators and or / boiler
• No water escapes when you bleed a radiator
• Boiler regularly shuts down and needs restarting